Emergen research latest document, titled ‘Global Waste Management Market – Forecast to 2028,’ is one of the most sought-after market reports involving an in-depth analysis of the global Waste Management market. The report’s authors have offered necessary details on the latest Waste Management market trends and the crucial parameters impacting both short-term and long-term market growth. Its panoramic view of the Waste Management industry entails useful insights into the estimated Waste Management market size, revenue share, and sales & distribution networks. Such helpful market insights are bound to help readers outline this industry’s key outcomes in the near future. Those are further intended to assist businesses involved in this sector in sound decision-making and formulating lucrative business plans.
The waste management market size is expected to reach USD 3,225.72 Billion in 2028 and register a steady CAGR over the forecast period, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Steady market revenue growth can be attributed to rising concerns regarding waste management across the world, rapid urbanization, economic development, and increasing global population. Steady and increasing generation of vast volumes of waste is driving urgent need for more effective and efficient waste management facilities and solutions. Rising volumes of hazardous chemical wastes generated by healthcare, pharmaceuticals, and manufacturing industries is expected to boost utilization of waste management facilities to minimize environmental degradation during the forecast period. Improper treatment of municipal waste is contaminating oceans, transmitting diseases, clogging drains, causing flooding, and resulting in increasing respiratory problems from burning.
Untreated manufacturing wastewater introduces toxic heavy metals into the environment or leads to an explosion of oxygen-depleting algae, which eventually kills marine life and potentially harm plants and animals throughout the food chain. Rising levels of greenhouse gases generated from solid waste is a key contributor to climate change. These factors are contributing to increasing need to adopt more effective and proper waste management solutions to achieve sustainable development goals. Limited availability of landfill sites in overpopulated countries coupled with growing initiatives to minimize the use of landfills due to negative impact on the environment and to overall human, animal, and plant health are key factors boosting the need for effective waste recycling.
To know more about the report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/waste-management-market
The Global Waste Management Market Research Report published by Emergen Research has been formulated by analysis of key business details and extensive geographical spread of the Waste Management industry. The study offers comprehensive coverage of the qualitative and quantitative analysis of the Waste Management market along with crucial statistical data about the Waste Management market.
The research report on the Waste Management market is formulated through extensive primary and secondary research along with qualitative and quantitative analysis of vital aspects of the market. The insightful data is further validated and verified by the industry professionals. The report strives to offer deeper insights into the overall market scenario of the Waste Management business sphere.
The global Waste Management market is broadly segmented on the basis of different product types, application range, end-use industries, key regions, and an intensely competitive landscape. This section of the report is solely targeted at readers looking to select the most appropriate and lucrative segments of the Waste Management sector in a strategic manner. The segmental analysis also helps companies interested in this sector make optimal business decisions and achieve their desired goals.
Key players in the market include Biffa Group, Clean Harbors, Inc., Covanta Holding Corporation, Daiseki Co., Ltd., Hitachi Zosen Corporation, REMONDIS SE & Co. KG, Suez Environment S.A., Veolia Environnement S.A., Waste Management, Inc., and Republic Services, Inc.
Some Key Highlights from the Report
- In September 2020, SUEZ and PreZero, which is the environmental division of Schwarz Group, announced that they entered into a Memorandum Of Understanding (MoU) to explore possibilities in order to establish strategic partnerships, which would promote innovative solutions related to waste management. The partnership is expected to accelerate the development of the circular economy in Europe.
- Industrial waste segment accounted for largest revenue share in 2020. Rising volumes of hazardous chemical wastes generated by healthcare, pharmaceuticals, and manufacturing industries is driving the need for waste management facilities among industries to minimize environmental degradation and adverse effects on human health.
- Disposable service segment revenue is expected to expand at a rapid CAGR during the forecast period. Increasing initiatives by governments regarding safe disposal of industrial and municipal waste is driving demand for disposal services.
Emergen Research has segmented the global waste management market on the basis of type, service, and region:
- Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Industrial Waste
- Municipal Waste
- Hazardous Waste
- Bio-medical waste
- Service Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Collection Service
- Collection & transportation
- Storage & handling
- Disposable Service
- Composting & Anaerobic digestion
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
- North America
- Collection Service
Global Waste Management Market Geographical Landscape – Synopsis:
- The report closely studies the growth trajectory of the global Waste Management market. It brings to light the global dominance of the leading regional segments, including North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America, and the Middle East & Africa.
- The study elaborates on the crucial information pertaining to the regional market share. It simultaneously focuses on the significant details about the growth patterns of each regional market.
- Moreover, the report encases an exhaustive geographical study of the market, emphasizing the business growth prospects and market barriers for each of the key market regions.
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy.