Roots Analysis has announced the addition of “Gene-Editing Beyond CRISPR: Focus on ZFN, TALENs and Meganucleases Market, 2021-2035” report to its list of offerings.
The ability of gene editing solutions to directly target and modify genomic sequences has greatly expedited the progress of Gene editing therapies into clinical stages. The clinical trials data of ZFNs, TALENs and meganucleases based therapies demonstrate their potential in the treatment of various diseases, including infectious diseases and oncological disorders. In addition, several product candidates are being evaluated in discovery and preclinical stages of development for hematological disorders, genetic disorders and neurological disorders.
To order this 150+ page report, which features 100+ figures and 5+ tables, please visit
Key Market Insights
Presently, close to 50 drug candidates are being evaluated across different phases of development
More than 40% of the drugs have reached clinical stage of development; of these, one drug named ZFN-758 has entered the phase II stage. This is followed by 57% drugs which are being investigated in preclinical and discovery stages.
More than 1,300 patients have been enrolled in over 28 clinical trials, worldwide
Clinical research activity, in terms of number of trials registered, is reported to have increased in the last five years. Of the total number of trials, more than 30% have already been completed, while 56% are active and still recruiting patients.
Close to 1,300 articles focused on ZFN, TALENs and Meganucleases have been published, since 2016
Owing to the rising research efforts led by several industry and non-industry players in this domain, a number or peer reviewed articles have been published in reputed scientific journals. It is worth highlighting that, in 2021 (till June) 561 articles related to TALENs were published.
To request a sample copy / brochure of this report, please visit
Key Questions Answered
- Who are the players engaged in the development of gene editing therapies beyond CRISPR?
- Which are the key drugs being developed across early and late stages of development?
- Which companies are actively involved in conducting clinical trials for ZFNs, TALENs and Meganucleases based therapies?
- What is the focus area of various publications related to ZFNs, TALENs and Meganucleases based therapies?
- What kind of partnership models are commonly adopted by industry stakeholders?
- What is the trend of capital investments in the gene editing beyond CRISPR market?
- How has the intellectual property landscape related to ZFNs, TALENs and Meganucleases based therapies evolved over the years?
- How is the current and future opportunity, related to ZFNs, TALENs and Meganucleases based therapies, likely to be distributed across key market segments?
For additional details, please visit
https://www.rootsanalysis.com/reports/gene-editing-market.html or email [email protected]
You may also be interested in the following titles:
- CRISPR based Therapeutic Market by Type of Therapy, 2021-2030
- Gene Editing Services Market- Focus on CRISPR, 2019-2030
+1 (415) 800 3415