Absolute Markets Insights has announced the addition of new informative data titled as, Shale Gas Market to its extensive repository. The aim of this report is to enable the readers to focus on some significant aspects of the businesses such as, recent developments, technological platforms, various standard operating procedures, and tools, which helps to boost the performance of the industries. Primary and secondary research techniques have been used to examine the desired data effectively.
Different financial facts and figures have been elaborated by using effective graphical presentation techniques such as, graphs, charts, diagrams and tables which helps to understand the complex things clearly to the readers. Additionally, it offers various internal and external attributes which are driving or restraining the flow of the businesses. This comprehensive analysis ponders the approaches to discover the global opportunities to get customers rapidly, which helps to develop the businesses.
Global shale gas market was valued at US$ 69.8 Mn in 2020 and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 8.5% to reach US$ 133.9 Mn in 2030 over the forecast period.
Click to view the full report: https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/reports/Global-Shale-Gas-Market-2019-2027-586
Key Findings of the Report:
- Rising awareness for environmentally friendly alternatives including shale gas over conventional energy sources are expected to rise over forecast period.
- Based on technology, hydraulic fracturing held significant share of global shale gas market in 2018 owing to the early adoption and growing maturity in the technology.
- Power generation held notable share of global shale gas market in 2018 due to the efforts of energy producers to reduce their carbon footprint from switching coal-based electricity generation to gas based.
- North America held the highest market share in global shale gas market in 2018. Asia Pacific is expected to register the highest compound annual growth rate (CAGR) over the period of next eight years owing to the government initiatives to promote the exploration of shale gas.
Top Key Players includes: Anadarko Petroleum Corporation, Antero Resources Corporation, Ascent Resources, Chevron Corporation, China National Petroleum Corporation, Comstock Resources, Inc., EQT, E8.5on Mobil Corporation, Gulfport Energy Corporation, Range Resources Corporation, Santos Ltd
Global Shale Gas Market: Report Scope
- Horizontal Drilling
- Hydraulic Fracturing
- Power Generation
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- Latin America
Key Benefits for Industry Participants & Stakeholders:
- Industry drivers, restraints, and opportunities covered in the study
- Neutral viewpoint on the market performance
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape & approaches of major players
- Potential & niche segments and regions exhibiting promising growth covered
- Historical, current, and projected market size, in terms of value
- Detailed analysis of the Shale Gas Market
Contact Name: Shreyas Tanna
Company: Absolute Markets Insights
Email Id: [email protected]
Phone: IN +91-7400-24-24-24, US +1-510-420-1213