Sage 50 Installation Error 1925 is an Error caused when the Windows UAC is enabled, which prevents installation. To Solve the Sage 50 Error the User Account Control must be disabled by changing the settings. Sage 50 is a well known Accounting Software that is used by Business Owners to help them with their Finances and Accounting. Sage 50 has many different features to work with. Sometimes like any other Software Sage 50 also faces a few Errors which can be solved without hesitation.
Exact Error Shown While User Facing Sage 50 Installation Error 1925
Error 1925: “You Do not have sufficient privileges to complete this installation. Log on as administrator and then try this installation”.
Causes of Sage 50 Installation Error 1925
An Installation Error Occurs due to Incomplete Installation of the Software or Update. It can also Occur if the Software is installed but there is an issue in the downloaded File. Sage 50 Installation Error 1925 is caused because Windows is rejecting the Installation because the UAC is enabled on the Computer.
Read More Below:
- The User does not have sufficient Windows Administrative Rights
- The exe file downloaded to Install Sage Software is blocked by Windows, this occurs when the file is transferred to another Computer and the system blocks it.
Solution to Fix Sage 50 Installation Error 1925
The Sage 50 Installation Error 1925 can be Fixed by Disable the User Account Control (UAC). There are a few different ways by which this Sage 50 Error can be Fixed which are easy to perform.
Read More Below in Detail:
Solution 1: User has to Run Windows as Administrator
The User has to log into Windows with Administrative Rights. For Logging in as an Admin the User has to have Administrative Account Type.
- From Windows go and search for “User Account”
- Select User Account and change the User type to Admin
- Go to Control Panel from Windows
- Choose Account and Select Admin