The global Personalized Medicine Market size is projected to reach of over US$ 5.7 trillion by 2030 with a CAGR of around 11.6% from 2022 to 2030
Precedence Research recently published a market study on the global market for personalized medicine. The study provides detailed assessment of key market dynamics, including the drivers, trends, opportunities, and restraints, as well as detailed information about the market structure. The market study presents exclusive information about how the market will grow during the forecast period (2022 to 2030).
Key indicators of market growth, which include year-on-year (Y-o-Y) growth of the market and compounded annual growth rate (CAGR) are explained in the study in a comprehensive manner. This information can help readers understand the quantitative growth prospects of the personalized medicine market during the forecast period.
The study is relevant for stakeholders in the personalized medicine market, including manufacturers, suppliers, distributors, and investors, and can help them in developing appropriate strategies to grow in the market. Stakeholders in the market, investors, industry experts, researchers, and journalists, as well as business researchers, can leverage the information and data presented in the study.
It also offers actionable insights based on the future trends in the personalized medicine market. Furthermore, small businesses and new entrants in the market too can make use of the information presented in this study, based on which, they can make appropriate business decisions to gain momentum in the market.
- Illumina Inc.
- Precision Biologics
- Danaher Corporation
- GE Healthcare
- Celera Diagnostics LLC
- Decode Genetics Inc.
- Exact Sciences Corporation
- IBM Corporation
- Exagen Inc.
- Personalized Medicine Diagnostics
- Genetic Testing
- DTC Diagnostics
- Esoteric Lab Services
- Esoteric Lab Tests
- Personalized Medicine Therapeutics
- Genomic Medicine
- Medical Devices
- Personalized Medical Care
- Health Information Technology
- Personalized Nutrition and Wellness
- Retail Nutrition
- Complementary & Alternative Medicine
- Diagnostic Centers
- Research & Academic Institutes
- North America
- South Korea
- Rest of the World
Some key points of this Market research report:
- Business Description- A detailed Overview of this Industry.
- Telescopic Outlook – This report offers product overview, share, supply chain analysis, demand and supply ratio and import/export details.
- Market Dynamics – Users are provided with a comprehensive analysis of market challenges, influence factors, drivers, opportunities, and trends.
- Key Competitors –Market-leading players are studied with respect to their business profile, product portfolio, capacity, price, cost and revenue.
- Readability – Personalized medicine market report includes a graphical representation of data in the form of tables, graphs, and pie-charts that makes the report highly simple and easy to understand.
- Expert Analysis – Sales revenue, Future Strategies, Innovation and Technological trends, factors impacting development, SWOT.
Key Questions Answered
- Which regions will continue to remain the most profitable regional markets for personalized medicine market players?
- Which factors will induce a change in the demand for personalized medicine during the assessment period?
- How will changing trends impact the global market?
- What effect will the COVID-19 pandemic have on the global Market
- How can market players capture the low-hanging opportunities in the personalized medicine market in developed regions?
- Which companies are leading the personalized medicine market?
- What are the winning strategies of stakeholders in the personalized medicine market to upscale their position in this landscape?
In the study, a unique research methodology is utilized to conduct extensive research on the growth of the personalized medicine market, and reach conclusions on the future growth parameters of the market. This research methodology is a combination of primary and secondary research, which helps analysts ensure the accuracy and reliability of the conclusions.
Secondary resources referred to by analysts during the production of the personalized medicine market study are as follows – statistics from government organizations, trade journals, white papers, and internal and external proprietary databases. Analysts have also interviewed senior managers, product portfolio managers, CEOs, VPs, marketing/product managers, and market intelligence managers, all of whom have contributed to the development of this report as a primary resource.
Comprehensive information acquired from primary and secondary resources acts as a validation from companies in the market, and makes the projections on the growth prospects of the personalized medicine markets more accurate and reliable.
Precedence Research is a Canada/India based company and one of the leading providers of strategic market insights. We offer executive-level blueprints of markets and solutions beyond flagship surveys. Our repository covers consultation, syndicated market studies, and customized research reports. Through our services we aim at connecting an organization’s goal with lucrative prospects globally.
From gauging investment feasibility to uncovering hidden growth opportunities, our market studies cover in-depth analysis, which also is interspersed with relevant statistics. Recommendation are often enclosed within our reports with the sole intent of enabling organizations achieve mission-critical success.
Apt 1408 1785 Riverside Drive Ottawa, ON, K1G 3T7, Canada
Call: +1 9197 992 333
Email: [email protected]