RFID has attracted much attention because of its long-distance reading and high storage capacity. It can not only help an enterprise greatly improve the efficiency of goods and information management, but also connect sales enterprises and manufacturing enterprises, so as to receive feedback information more accurately, control demand information, and optimize the entire supply chain.
Performance characteristics of RFID tag
2. Small size and diversified shape. RFID is not limited by size and shape in reading, and does not need to match the fixed size and printing quality of paper for reading accuracy. In addition, RFID tags can be miniaturized and diversified to be applied to different products.
3. Anti pollution ability and durability. The carrier of traditional barcode is paper, so it is easy to be polluted, but RFID has strong resistance to water, oil, chemicals and other substances. In addition, since the bar code is attached to the plastic bag or the outer packaging carton, it is particularly vulnerable to damage; The RFID volume label stores data in the chip, so it can be protected from contamination.
4. Reusable. Today’s barcode cannot be changed after it is printed. The RFID tag can repeatedly add, modify and delete the data stored in the RFID label to facilitate the update of information.
5. Penetrating and barrier free reading. When covered, RFID can penetrate non-metallic or non transparent materials such as paper, wood and plastic, and can conduct penetrating communication. The bar code scanner must be in close proximity and there is no object blocking it before it can read the bar code.
6. Large memory capacity of data. The capacity of one-dimensional bar code is 50bytes, the maximum capacity of two-dimensional bar code can store 2 to 3000 characters, and the maximum capacity of RFID is several trillion characters. With the development of memory carriers, the data capacity is also expanding. In the future, the amount of information that items need to carry will be larger and larger, and the demand for the expansion capacity of the label will increase accordingly.
7. Safety. Since RFID carries electronic information, its data content can be protected by password, so that its content is not easy to be forged and altered.
We are the RFID tag manufacure online, If you need custom RFID tags, please contact us, thank you!