We try to meet different requirements by setting different versions of our SC-300 question dumps, Firstly, the content of our SC-300 study materials is approved by the most distinguished professionals who are devoting themselves in the field for years, You can download the free demo of SC-300 lead4pass review in our exam page to make sure the accuracy of our products, Microsoft SC-300 New Exam Price As a result, almost all the study materials are in pursuit of the high pass rate.
It is also possible to generate Xcode projects using `qmake`, So, now, let’s SC-300 Study Test turn to two principles of timing, The book provides a structure which if followed, will allow a reader to put book knowledge into practical experience.
Set up your printer to work with Linux, The SC-300 Latest Materials second is that adding other applications to the computer gobbles up even more bandwidth and is difficult to control, We try to meet different requirements by setting different versions of our SC-300 question dumps.
Firstly, the content of our SC-300 study materials is approved by the most distinguished professionals who are devoting themselves in the field for years, You can download the free demo of SC-300 lead4pass review in our exam page to make sure the accuracy of our products.
Using SC-300 New Exam Price – Say Goodbye to Microsoft Identity and Access Administrator
As a result, almost all the study materials are in pursuit https://www.realvalidexam.com/microsoft-identity-and-access-administrator-real-questions-12667.html of the high pass rate, If you just need the real questions and answers, this one will be your best choice.
Now is not the time to be afraid to take any more difficult SC-300 certification exams, When you grasp the key points, nothing will be difficult for you anymore.
RealValidExam has assisted a lot of professionals in passing their Microsoft SC-300 certification test, Perhaps you have wasted a lot of time to playing games.
You also can refer to other candidates’ review guidance, which might give you some help, SC-300 latest study questions will use their wealth of expertise and experience to help you increase your knowledge, and can provide you SC-300 practice questions and answers.
Candidates aim to pass the Microsoft Identity and Access Administrator exam on their first attempt.
Download Microsoft Identity and Access Administrator Exam Dumps
NEW QUESTION 30
You have a Microsoft 365 tenant.
The Sign-ins activity report shows that an external contractor signed in to the Exchange admin center.
You need to review access to the Exchange admin center at the end of each month and block sign-ins if required.
What should you create?
- A. a group-based access review that targets guest users
- B. an access package that targets users outside your directory
- C. an access package that targets users in your directory
- D. an application-based access review that targets guest users
NEW QUESTION 31
Note: This question is part of a series of questions that present the same scenario. Each question in the series contains a unique solution that might meet the stated goals. Some question sets might have more than one correct solution, while others might not have a correct solution.
After you answer a question in this section, you will NOT be able to return to it. As a result, these questions will not appear in the review screen.
You have a Microsoft 365 tenant.
You have 100 IT administrators who are organized into 10 departments.
You create the access review shown in the exhibit. (Click the Exhibit tab.)
You discover that all access review requests are received by Megan Bowen.
You need to ensure that the manager of each department receives the access reviews of their respective department.
Solution: You create a separate access review for each role.
Does this meet the goal?
- A. Yes
- B. No
NEW QUESTION 32
You need to meet the planned changes and technical requirements for App1.
What should you implement?
- A. a policy set in Microsoft Endpoint Manager
- B. an app registration in Azure AD
- C. an app configuration policy in Microsoft Endpoint Manager
- D. Azure AD Application Proxy
https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/active-directory/develop/quickstart-register-app Plan and implement an identity governance strategy Testlet 1 Case Study Overview Contoso, Ltd. is a consulting company that has a main office in Montreal and branch offices in London and Seattle.
Contoso has a partnership with a company named Fabrikam, Inc. Fabrikam has an Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) tenant named fabrikam.com.
Existing Environment. Existing Environment
The on-premises network of Contoso contains an Active Directory domain named contoso.com. The domain contains an organizational unit (OU) named Contoso_Resources. The Contoso_Resources OU contains all users and computers.
The contoso.com Active Directory domain contains the users shown in the following table.
Existing Environment. Microsoft 365/Azure Environment
Contoso has an Azure AD tenant named contoso.com that has the following associated licenses:
* Microsoft Office 365 Enterprise E5
* Enterprise Mobility + Security
* Windows 10 Enterprise E3
* Project Plan 3
Azure AD Connect is configured between Azure AD and Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS). Only the Contoso_Resources OU is synced.
Helpdesk administrators routinely use the Microsoft 365 admin center to manage user settings.
User administrators currently use the Microsoft 365 admin center to manually assign licenses. All users have all licenses assigned besides the following exceptions:
* The users in the London office have the Microsoft 365 Phone System license unassigned.
* The users in the Seattle office have the Yammer Enterprise license unassigned.
Security defaults are disabled for contoso.com.
Contoso uses Azure AD Privileged Identity Management (PIM) to protect administrative roles.
Existing Environment. Problem Statements
Contoso identifies the following issues:
* Currently, all the helpdesk administrators can manage user licenses throughout the entire Microsoft 365 tenant.
* The user administrators report that it is tedious to manually configure the different license requirements for each Contoso office.
* The helpdesk administrators spend too much time provisioning internal and guest access to the required Microsoft 365 services and apps.
* Currently, the helpdesk administrators can perform tasks by using the User administrator role without justification or approval.
* When the Logs node is selected in Azure AD, an error message appears stating that Log Analytics integration is not enabled.
Requirements. Planned Changes
Contoso plans to implement the following changes:
* Implement self-service password reset (SSPR).
* Analyze Azure audit activity logs by using Azure Monitor.
* Simplify license allocation for new users added to the tenant.
* Collaborate with the users at Fabrikam on a joint marketing campaign.
* Configure the User administrator role to require justification and approval to activate.
* Implement a custom line-of-business Azure web app named App1. App1 will be accessible from the internet and authenticated by using Azure AD accounts.
* For new users in the marketing department, implement an automated approval workflow to provide access to a Microsoft SharePoint Online site, group, and app.
Contoso plans to acquire a company named Adatum Corporation. One hundred new ADatum users will be created in an Active Directory OU named Adatum. The users will be located in London and Seattle.
Requirement. Technical Requirements
Contoso identifies the following technical requirements:
* All users must be synced from AD DS to the contoso.com Azure AD tenant.
* App1 must have a redirect URI pointed to https://contoso.com/auth- response.
* License allocation for new users must be assigned automatically based on the location of the user.
* Fabrikam users must have access to the marketing department’s SharePoint site for a maximum of 90 days.
* Administrative actions performed in Azure AD must be audited. Audit logs must be retained for one year.
* The helpdesk administrators must be able to manage licenses for only the users in their respective office.
* Users must be forced to change their password if there is a probability that the users’ identity was compromised.
NEW QUESTION 33
You have an Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) tenant that syncs to an Active Directory domain.
The on-premises network contains a VPN server that authenticates to the on-premises Active Directory domain. The VPN server does NOT support Azure Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA).
You need to recommend a solution to provide Azure MFA for VPN connections.
What should you include in the recommendation?
- A. a pass-through authentication proxy
- B. an Azure AD Password Protection proxy
- C. Azure AD Application Proxy
- D. Network Policy Server (NPS)
NEW QUESTION 34
You have a Microsoft 365 tenant that contains a group named Group! as shown in the Group1 exhibit. (Click the Group 1 tab.)
You create an enterprise application named App1 as shown in the App1 Properties exhibit. (Click the App1 Properties tab.)
You configure self-service for App1 as shown in the App1 Self-service exhibit: (Click the App1 Self-service tab.)
For each of the following statements, select Yes if the statement is true, Otherwise select NO.
NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.
NEW QUESTION 35