The global L-Arginine (Arginine) Market is expected to reach USD 812.3 Million by 2027, according to a new report by Reports and Data. The growth of the market may be attributed to growing end-use applications of L-Arginine (Arginine).
Growing demand for L-Arginine (Arginine) as a dietary supplement is one of the significant factors influencing the market growth. L-Arginine (Arginine) as a supplement is beneficial for various conditions ranging from inflammations to migraines. L-Arginine (Arginine) helps relax blood vessels and hence is helpful for people with cardiovascular conditions. It has been found that L-Arginine (Arginine) may provide assistance in easing the symptoms of peripheral arterial disease and angina, as well as improve the health of individuals with heart failure. Additionally, L-Arginine (Arginine) is found to have an immune-boosting effect, which is beneficial in combating the symptoms of weight loss owing to HIV.
The food and beverage industry is rapidly expanding in terms of revenue and is expected to account for lucrative revenue growth between 2019 and 2027 owing to rapid developments in the food and beverage sector, rising demand for high quality food, rapidly expanding global population and constantly changing public preferences. In addition, increasing investments to develop sustainable and eco-friendly products, increasing adoption of veganism and rising consumption of energy drinks, probiotics and increasing demand for packaged food are boosting global market growth
The L-Arginine (Arginine) market has been segmented into key regions of the world and offers an analysis of growth rate, market share, market size, current and emerging trends, production and consumption ratio, industrial chain analysis, demand and supply, import and export, revenue contribution, and presence of key players in each region. A country-wise analysis of the market is offered in the report to gain a better understanding of the regional spread and progress of the L-Arginine (Arginine) market.
Get a sample of the report: https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2657
The research report offers details about leading companies in the global L-Arginine (Arginine) market along with global position, financial standing, license agreement, products and services portfolio and revenue contribution of each market player. Key players in the market are focusing on adopting various strategies such as mergers and acquisition, business expansion plans, new product launches, partnerships, collaborations, joint ventures to enhance their product base and gain robust footing in the market.
Some of the Leading Market Players Are Listed Below:
- Evonik Industries AG,
- Daesang Corporation,
- Ajinimoto Group Inc.,
- Wuxi Jinghai Amino Acid Co. Ltd.,
- CJ Cheiljedang Corporation,
- Jing Jing Pharmaceutical Co Ltd.,
- Kirin Holdings Company,
- Shine Star,
- Biological Engineering Co.
- Xintai Jiahe Biotech Co., Ltd.
Get more Information about this Report: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/L-Arginine (Arginine)-market
The Global L-Arginine (Arginine) industries are also studied based on leading segments, and examines dominant product and application segments in detail. The report aims to help reader’s benefits from the growth prospects existing in the market in the global L-Arginine (Arginine) industries. It offers key information on drivers and restraints influencing the leading segments in the global L-Arginine (Arginine) industries.
L-Arginine (Arginine) Market Segmentation based on Grade Outlook
- Food Grade
- Pharmaceutical Grade
L-Arginine (Arginine) Market Segmentation based on Distribution Channel Outlook
L-Arginine (Arginine) Market Segmentation based on Application Outlook
- Dietary Supplements & Nutrition
- Personal Care & Cosmetics
For comprehensive coverage, the report discusses growth prospects, opportunities, and challenges. The market report considers various key factors across the leading regions.
L-Arginine (Arginine) Market Segmentation based on Regions:
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, Benelux, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, South Africa, Rest of Middle East & Africa)
Key Features of the global L-Arginine (Arginine) Market:
- The report offers detailed estimations at the regional level with manufacturers, consumption, sales and import/export dynamics.
- The report provides accurate details related of the manufacturers/vendors in the market, company overview, pricing analysis, financial standing, product portfolio, and gross profit of leading companies.
- Company profiling with prevalent expansion strategies, revenue generation, and recent developments.
- Optimum strategic initiatives for new players in the market.
- Manufacturing processes, suppliers, cost, rates of production and consumption, transport mode and cost structuring, and value chain analysis.
- The study also includes supply chain trends, including elaborate descriptions of the latest technological development
Request a customization of the report: https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2657
Salient Trends of the L-Arginine (Arginine) Market
- Improvement in biological fermentation technology used in the production of L-Arginine (Arginine) is likely to influence the market growth.
- L-Arginine (Arginine), as dietary supplements, is taken athletes to enhance the metabolism of the body and improvement of health.
- It helps in the elimination of excess ammonia from the body, stimulation of immune function, and increasing secretion of various hormones.
- L-Arginine (Arginine) is used as a precursor for the synthesis of proline, polyamines, creatine, agmatine, glutamate, and urea.
- The anti-aging benefits of L-Arginine (Arginine) is found to have huge potential in the pharmaceutical industry, and thereby is likely to boost the market demand.
- It is beneficial in improving the symptoms of kidney inflammation and aids in proper kidney functioning after a transplant.
- Major players in the market are primarily distributed in Eastern Asia and the European Union.
- In April 2018, CJ CheilJedang, a leading market player, announced its plans for building a production line, committed to the production of L-Arginine (Arginine) and L-Citrulline at its Jombang plant, in Indonesia, and is set to commence its operation in 2019.
Thank you for reading our research report. We also offer report customization as per client requirement. Kindly contact us to know more about the customization plan and our team will offer you the best suited report at the earliest.
Key questions addressed in the Report:
- Which key players are operating in the global L-Arginine (Arginine) market?
- Which key factors are expected to hamper global market revenue growth?
- What market size is the global L-Arginine (Arginine) market expected to reach throughout the forecast period?
- Which application segment revenue is expected to expand at a rapid CAGR between 2021 and 2027?
- Which region is expected to account for robust revenue share throughout the forecast period?
- Which regional segment is expected to register fastest revenue CAGR throughout the forecast period?
- What revenue CGAR is the global L-Arginine (Arginine) market expected to register during the forecast period?
- What are the key outcomes of Porter’s Five Force analysis of the L-Arginine (Arginine) market?
Browse for More Details:
Hydrolyzed Beef Collagen Market: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/hydrolyzed-beef-collagen-market
Industrial Margarine Market: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/industrial-margarine-market
Industrial Starch Market: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/industrial-starch-market
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]