Introduction HP Officejet pro 6830 ink cartridges, The particular Problem With The Printhead Hp Officejet Pro 6830 is commonly known as Error 0xc19a0003 code which is also termed as common fault while working on an HP Officejet printer. The problem seems to occur due to excessive ink leakage in the HP printer. In such cases, it is found that the printer under which the Printhead is actually located often seems to have fully drained out of ink that will result in a dripping state and you can go for the resolution when HP printer abruptly starts printing pages upside down. In these situations, if you need any kind of help then you may read this blog regarding Problems of Print Head Hp Officejet 6830 printer driver.
Steps To Fix The Printhead Problem Of Hp Officejet 6830 Printer
The Problem With Printhead HP 6830 issue usually executes due to excessive ink leakage where a bottom of the printer right under where your print head is fixed may be full of ink leakage. It can further lead to dribbling issue. Well for this technical problem, a wellexplained solution has been penned down by a team of HP Printer Support expert technicians to describe steps for troubleshooting HP OfficeJet Printhead issue on the go.
Step1: Handling of the cover first
- First of all, open the cover if you have to change ink cartridges.
- Then, disconnect the power cord and remove all screws which can be seen at the inner top cover section of the device.
- Now, carefully lift the inner top cover of the printer device by putting it in the right way.
- And lastly, place it on the side to get easy access to the printer’s internal equipment.
Step 2: Changing the ink cartridge
- Open the HP OfficeJet Print-head printer cover first to change ink cartridges.
- Next, simply disconnect the power cord
Step 3: Removing tall screws
- Remove all the screws that are located inside its inner top cover of your printer. Users here will be in need of either a star screw driver of the right size, or may be of a flathead screwdriver which will exactly fit all other screws.
- Next, users are advised to gently lift off the inner top cover by putting it out where one really does not need to disconnect all the cables. Simply place it on the other side to get an easy access of the printer’s internals section.
Step 4: Handling the plastic location
- Make a proper note of the plastic location tape’s orientation section to easily put this at straight back side exactly the way it came first. Be careful that its end section is either towards left or right side
- Remove the tape in next tape now.
Step 5: Managing the print-head base
- Remove all the screws immediately from print head’s base to proceed further
- Carefully try to lift up this whole assembly with the printhead as well as its bar and tilt it upside down. Be sure not to disconnect any of the cables.
Step 5: Clean up the printhead
- Clean up carefully the bottom of the printhead section with a lint-free wipe method.
- Next, simply put everything in its original place and the reverse all your above instructions described.
- Plug-in the power again.
- Turn it on next.
- Get access to the printer’s control panel, swipe left and then go to the “Setup / Printer Maintenance” and select “Clean Printhead” icon carefully.
- Clean all print heads at last.
References: HP Problem With Printhead 6830