With an ever-increasing user base, QuickBooks still exhibit a few occasional errors. One of the most recurrent errors is ‘QuickBooks Outlook Email Not Working’. In this case, users are unable to send outlook emails via the QuickBooks software. If your Outlook not sending emails From QuickBooks then you’ve landed on the right page & here you’ll find a comprehensive & quick guide to fix this issue.
To fix this issue even more seamlessly, contact us on our toll-free no. +1-800-579-9430’and let our experts resolve your issue instantly
Reasons why the QuickBooks Outlook Email Not Working
As it’s a technically optimized, widely-used software, it can have multiple reasons why you might encounter the ‘QuickBooks outlook email not working after update’ issue. Read the reasons below to figure out why your outlook is facing this issue:
- Incorrect Email Settings
- Corrupted ‘.dll’ file
- QuickBooks is running on the administrator mode
- Error in QuickBooks installation
- Incorrect Outlook settings or installation
Solutions for the ‘QuickBooks Outlook Email Not Working’ Error:
Troubleshooting these issues has become easier & here are a few of the simplest methods that you can use to repair your ‘QuickBooks outlook email not working’ issue:
Solution 1: Ensure that QuickBooks is not running in the administrator mode
- Right-click on the ‘QuickBooks’, click ‘Properties’, and click the ‘Compatibility’ tab.
- If it’s in ‘run in the administrator mode’ then unselect that option (The option will appear grey if it’s unselected), and click on the ‘Show settings for all users.
- Now select ‘Ok’ and restart the QuickBooks software and this ultimately would resolve both the issues viz. outlook not sending emails from QuickBooks and outlook not receiving emails from Quickbooks.
You may also read:- QuickBooks error 6073
Solution 2: Verify that all the Email settings are correct
- Go to the ‘Edits’, ‘Preferences’& then to ‘Send Forms’.
- Select ‘My preferences’ then ‘Send E-mail using’ & then the option of your choice followed by clicking ‘Ok’.
- Close all the tabs and the QuickBooks.
- Restart your system & the QuickBooks to settle the ‘QuickBooks outlook email not working after update’ error.
Note: Use the right networks & go to the outlook side of the QuickBooks & ensure that the ‘Office 365’ owner has added your Microsoft user account as well.
Solution 3: Make sure that Email settings are correct in the Internet Explorer
- Go to the ‘Internet Explorer, go to ‘Tools, Internet Options’& then select the ‘Programs’ tab.
- Verify that the correct email program has been inserted such as Outlook must be selected if you want to send an email using the outlook.
- Close ‘Internet Explorer’ & open ‘QuickBooks’ then your ‘QuickBooks outlook email issue would’ve been resolved.
Solution 4: Fix ‘MAPI32.dll’
- Go to Microsoft word & try sending a blank email, if an error occurs then contact Microsoft help & support for further assistance.
- To repair ‘MAPI32.dll’, go to ‘start’, select the ‘Fixmapi.exe file’ & cling to the instructions on the screen.
- After the process, you can restart your system & the QuickBooks.
- In ‘file explorer’, go to ‘C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\System\MSMAPI\1033‘ and rename ‘MAPI32.dll‘ to ‘MAPI32.dll.OLD‘.
- Restart your system & run ‘Fixmapi.exe‘ to solve the outlook not sending emails from QuickBooks or outlook not receiving emails from QuickBooks.
Solution 5: Use the clean install tool & reinstall the QuickBooks
- Close all the programs in the background and open ‘Start’.
- Utilize the ‘Clean Install Tool’ to rename all the QuickBooks files.
- Restart your computer & ensure that all the files are renamed. If they are not, then manually rename them all.
- Uninstall the QuickBooks software & restart your system.
Note- Always keep your license number & product number prepared.
- Install the ‘installation disk’ in your system’s ‘disc drive’.
- Run the ‘installation- wizard’ & implement the instructions that appeared on the screen.
- Update your QuickBooks software & then try sending the email.
Troubleshooting issues can pave the way to seamless usage if followed correctly. This article might’ve assuredly solved the ‘QuickBooks Outlook Email Not Working’ issue. All these technicalities could be a hard drive to bargain and hence we’ve come up with the tech-geeks who can resolve your issue expertly. Contact us on our toll-free no +1-800-579-9430 for excellent service & assistance.
Read more:- QuickBooks exeadapter error