Absolute Markets Insights proclaims the addition of new statistical data titled as Recycled Plastics Market. Provides a detailed overview of historical data as well as existing strategies, as well as future forecasts for the Recycled Plastics market sectors. The economic factors of the company, such as price structure, profit margins, and inventory. They use graphical presentation techniques (such as graphs, tables, charts, and images) for presentation.
Advanced Drainage Systems, Inc.,Avangard Innovative,B & B Plastics Inc.,B. Schoenberg & Co.,Clear Path Recycling,Custom Polymers Inc.,J&A Young (Leicester) Ltd,KW Plastics,PLASTIPAK HOLDINGS, INC. AND ITS AFFILIATES,SUEZ,Ultra-Poly Corporation,Veolia,Other Market Participants.
- By type, the polyethylene terephthalate (PET) segment registered for the major share of revenue in the recycled plastics market in 2020.
- By technique, mechanical recycling segment accounted for the highest market share in recycled plastics market in 2020.
- By end use industry, packaging segment accounted for the major share in 2020
- By region, Asia-Pacific region dominated the market in terms of revenue in 2020.
Global Recycled Plastics Market:
- Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET)
- High Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
- Polypropylene (PP)
- Low Density Polyethylene (LDPE)
- Polyvinyl chloride (PVC)
- Polystyrene (PS)
- Mechanical recycling
- Chemical Recycling
- Energy Recycling
By End-Use Industry:
- Food Packaging
- Non-Food Packaging
- Building & Construction
- Electrical & Electronics
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- Latin America
Contact Name: Shreyas Tanna
Company: Absolute Markets Insights
Email Id: [email protected]
Phone: IN +91-7400-24-24-24, US +1-510-420-1213