The report aims to offers a thorough outlook of the Follicular lymphoma treatment market based on various key elements, such as market drivers, limitations, threats, restraining factors, and growth prospects. The report aims to deliver a comprehensive understanding of the Follicular lymphoma treatment market growth and expansion in each key region of the world. It offers accurate estimations about the expected market size and growth over the projected timeline
According to the current analysis of Emergen research, the global Follicular lymphoma treatment market was valued at USD 2.08 billion in 2019 and is expected to reach USD 3.73 billion by 2027, at a CAGR of 7.6%. The global follicular lymphoma treatment market is growing with a lucrative CAGR owing to the growing demand for therapy, increasing innovation in newer drug development, favorable government financial support, and assistance for research and development focusing on treatment. Follicular lymphoma treatment has high demand; therefore, research centers and market players are investing a substantial amount in R&D. Furthermore, various treatment options for FL are mainly on the severity of symptoms associated with it.
On the basis of various studies, there have been incidences where patients managed with an active surveillance approach have survival outcomes identical to those who receive early treatment. According to Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, in 2019, about 82,310 new cases of lymphoma and 8,110 & 74,200 cases of Hodgkin & Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma (NHL), respectively, are were diagnosed in the U.S. Additionally, out of 30 NHL subtypes, follicular lymphoma contributes around 20 to 30% of the cases making it the most common form. In the western world, the number is equal to 20% of all lymphomas. Considering the new therapies that are coming up to combat the disease, Monoclonal antibodies can act more directly than chemotherapy agents. It is another active area of research across the globe.
Highlights From The Report.
- The North America follicular lymphoma treatment market is anticipated to dominate the global market. The growth is attributed to the rising demand for first-line therapy, high medical reimbursement facilities, and technological advancement in countries such as the U.S and Canada.
- The targeted therapy is expected to register significant market share among the other segments. This is attributed to the widespread application coupled with efficient healthcare outcomes. The diagnostic methods are improved, and the public and health care professionals are well aware of the potential benefits of targeted therapy impacting the growth.
- The market is driven by rapid product approval. For instance, in June 2020, The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved tazemetostat for relapsed or refractory follicular lymphoma (FL) for adults. The clinical pipeline also shows positive results, which would further propel the market in the near future.
The latest research report entails an in-depth analysis of the current growth opportunities for various regions of the Follicular lymphoma treatment market, gauging their revenue share over the forecast timeline. Furthermore, the report analysis the year-on-year growth rate of these regions over the forecast duration. The leading market regions profiled in the report are North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.
Key participants include AbbVie, Inc., Celgene, Bayer AG, Bristol Myers Squibb and Company, Epizyme Inc., F. Hoffmann La Roche Ltd., GlaxoSmithKline plc, Johnson and Johnson Services, Inc., Merck & Co. Inc., and Novartis AG.
Emergen research have segmented into the global follicular lymphoma treatment market on the basis of treatment, route of administration, end use, and region:
Treatment Outlook (Revenue, USD million; 2017-2027)
- Monoclonal Antibodies
- Targeted therapy
- Radiation therapy
- Stem cell transplant
- Alkylating Agents
- Nucleoside Analogues
- Anthracycline Derivatives
Route of Administration Outlook (Revenue, USD million; 2017-2027)
End Use Outlook (Revenue, USD million; 2017-2027)
- Oncology Centers
- Ambulatory Care Centers
- Academic Research Institutes
Key point summary of the report:
- The combination drug therapy is an upcoming trend in the market. For instance, in May 2019, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved lenalidomide (REVLIMID) in combination with rituximab (RITUXAN) for the treatment of adult patients with relapsed or refractory follicular lymphoma (FL) and marginal zone lymphoma (MZL).
- Research organizations are expected to be the largest segment for the follicular lymphoma treatment market during the forecast period. The growth is contributed to its wide application in the research field. Non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma is one of the most common cancers worldwide. In recent years, much research have been carried out to find the most apt therapy.
Thank you for reading our report. Customization of the report is available. To know more, please connect with us, and our team will ensure the report is customized as per your requirements.
Take a Look at our Related Reports:
medical lighting technologies market
unmanned composite materials market
industrial iot market
signal intelligence market
neurostimulation devices market
sodium dichromate market
in silico drug discovery market
gerd drugs and devices market
At Emergen Research, we believe in advancing with technology. We are a growing market research and strategy consulting company with an exhaustive knowledge base of cutting-edge and potentially market-disrupting technologies that are predicted to become more prevalent in the coming decade.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
E-mail: [email protected]
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights