Precedence Research predicts, the global Durable Medical Equipment Market size is expected to be worth over USD 377.24 billion by 2030 and growing at a CAGR of around 6.3% from 2022 to 2030
The durable medical equipment Market Research Report presents a detailed analysis based on the thorough research of the overall market, particularly on questions that border on the market size, growth scenario, potential opportunities, operation landscape, trend analysis, and competitive analysis. Historical data available in the report elaborates on the development of the durable medical equipment on national, regional and international levels. Factors that are boosting the growth of the market, and giving a positive push to thrive in the global market are explained in detail.
This study report on global durable medical equipment market throws light on the crucial trends and dynamics impacting the development of the market, including the restraints, drivers, and opportunities.
The fundamental purpose of durable medical equipment Market report is to provide a correct and strategic analysis of the durable medical equipment industry. The report scrutinizes each segment and sub-segments presents before you a 360-degree view of the said market.
The report further highlights the development trends in the global durable medical equipment market. Factors that are driving the market growth and fuelling its segments are also analyzed in the report. The report also highlights on its applications, types, deployments, components, developments of this market.
Segments Covered in the Report
- Personal Mobility Devices
- Wheelchair and Scooter
- Crutches and Canes
- Monitoring and Therapeutic Devices
- Oxygen Equipment
- Blood Glucose Analyzers
- Vital Sign Monitors
- Infusion Pumps
- Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP) Devices
- Bathroom Safety Devices
- Medical Furniture
- Incontinent Pads
- Breast Pumps
- Consumables and Accessories
- Home Healthcare
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
Report Analyzes Market Opportunity By Following Region Regional Market Overview:
Regional analysis is another highly comprehensive part of the research and analysis study of the global durable medical equipment market presented in the report. This section sheds light on the sales growth of different regional and country-level markets. For the historical and forecast period to 2030, it provides detailed and accurate country-wise volume analysis and region-wise market size analysis of the global market.
Some of the significant players in the durable medical equipment Market include:
ArjoHuntleigh, Becton, Dickinson and Company, General Electric Company, GF Health Products Inc., Hill-Rom Services Inc., Invacare Corporation, Koninklijke Philips NV, Medical Device Depot Inc., Medline Industries Inc., Medtronic PLC, Omron Corporation, Siemens Healthineers AG (Siemens AG) and Stryker Corporation.
Highlights following key factors:
– Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
– Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
– SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
– Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
– Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
– Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
– Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
– Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
Our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments.
- Market share analysis of the top industry players.
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants.
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets.
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations).
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations.
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends.
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments.
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements.
Precedence Research is a Canada/India based company and one of the leading providers of strategic market insights. We offer executive-level blueprints of markets and solutions beyond flagship surveys. Our repository covers consultation, syndicated market studies, and customized research reports. Through our services we aim at connecting an organization’s goal with lucrative prospects globally.
From gauging investment feasibility to uncovering hidden growth opportunities, our market studies cover in-depth analysis, which also is interspersed with relevant statistics. Recommendation are often enclosed within our reports with the sole intent of enabling organizations achieve mission-critical success.
Apt 1408 1785 Riverside Drive Ottawa, ON, K1G 3T7, Canada
Call: +1 9197 992 333
Email: [email protected]