The global biosurfactants market size was USD 5.26 Billion in 2021 and is expected to register a revenue CAGR of 5.93% during the forecast period, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Increasing consumer awareness about environment-friendly and sustainable product alternatives, emerging trends, and novel strategies related to biosurfactant manufacturing or industrial production processes and rising demand from end-use industries are crucial factors driving market revenue growth.
Biosurfactants have become popular microbial products in the developing biotechnology industry owing to their benefits over synthetic surfactants in terms of environmental sustainability, global public welfare, and industrial concerns about producing environment-friendly items. Most prevalent bacteria involved in production of biosurfactants are pseudomonas, bacillus, rhodococcus, and candida. In addition, biosurfactants having hydrophilic and hydrophobic moieties have an amphipathic structure that allows them to play a vital role in emulsification, foam generation, detergency, and oil dispersion, all of which are desired properties in various sectors.
Request a sample copy of the global Biosurfactants market report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/1109
Some Key Highlights From the Report
- The glycolipids segment accounted for a moderate revenue share in 2021. Biosurfactants with reduced molecular weight (e.g., glycolipids and low-molecular-weight Lipopeptides (LPs) and phospholipids) have industrial potential due to their ability to reduce surface and interfacial tension. Trehalolipids, cellobiose lipids, mannosylerythritol lipids, rhamnolipids (mainly from Pseudomonas), and sophorolipids (SLs) are a few glycolipids that have attracted the most attention (derived from Candida and related species). Glycolipids and rhamnolipids have antibacterial capabilities due to their permeabilization impact, which leads to deterioration of bacterial plasma membrane. As a result, rhamnolipids environment-friendly biological qualities make them attractive compounds for therapeutic applications including applications in industries such as food, healthcare, pharmaceuticals, and petrochemicals.
- The food processing segment accounted for a significant revenue share in 2021. Biosurfactants are used in the food industry for cleaning and or treating contact surfaces, as well as functioning as antimicrobial and anti-biofilm agents. They can also be added directly to formulations as an ingredient or as food additives. Biosurfactants are being used as food additives in response to rising consumer demand for natural, organic, and vegan foods, necessitating creation of biomolecules with technical properties capable of decreasing or even eliminating use of synthetic surfactants.
The global Biosurfactants market consists of various segments, including product type outlook, application spectrum, end-user overview, leading regions, and the competitive analysis. The report further provides information regarding the value chain, emerging market sectors, and the technological advancements in the industry to benefit readers and businesses looking to invest in this industry.
Key Market Competitors Profiled in the Report:
Evonik Industries AG, BASF SE, Ecover, Jeneil Biotech, Inc., AkzoNobel N.V., Lion Corporation, Givaudan SA, Croda International PLC, Biotensidon GmbH, and Henkel Corporation.
Major Geographies Covered in the Report:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
To get leading market solutions, visit the link below: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/biosurfactants-market
Emergen Research has segmented the global biosurfactants market based on product type, application, and region:
- Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Lipopeptides & Lipoproteins
- Fatty Acids & Phospholipids
- Polymeric Surfactants
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Personal Care
- Industrial Cleaners & Detergents
- Food Processing
- Oilfield Industry
- Agriculture Chemicals
To Get Discount On The Report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/1109
Target Audience of the Report:
- Leading Companies
- Large, medium-sized, and small enterprises
- Value-Added Resellers (VARs)
- Venture capitalists
- Third-party knowledge providers
For more details of the Biosurfactants Market Report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/1109
The global Biosurfactants market report evaluates the latest economic scenario in terms of value and volume. It highlights the key growth drivers, restraints, production capacity, demand & supply ratio, import/export status, growth rate, and other critical aspects. Additionally, the report also performs SWOT analysis, Porter’s Five Forces analysis, speculation attainability investigation, and venture return investigation.
Request a customized copy of the Biosurfactants market report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/1109
Thank you for reading our report. For further details or to inquire about customization, please get in touch with us. We assure you that your report will be designed as per your requirements.
Explore More Emergen Research Report @ www.emergenresearch.com
blockchain in automotive and aerospace and aviation market-https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/blockchain-in-automotive-and-aerospace-and-aviation-market
5g in defense market-https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/5g-in-defense-market
synthetic aperture radar market-https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/synthetic-aperture-radar-market
nano satellite market-https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/nano-satellite-market
gaming monitor market-https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/gaming-monitor-market
blockchain distributed ledger market-https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/blockchain-distributed-ledger-market
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
E-mail: [email protected]
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights
Read Full Press Release @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/press-release/global-biosurfactants-market