The global big data as a service (BDaaS) market size reached USD 14.88 Billion in 2020 and is expected to register a CAGR of 31.2% during the forecast period, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Robust market revenue growth is expected to be driven by increasing need to reduce costs of in-house big data infrastructure. Rising demand for big data as a service solution to improve decision-making abilities and Return On Investment (ROI) is also expected to augment market growth over the forecast period.
Increasing usage of social media analytics is expected to boost global big data as a service (BDaaS) market growth going ahead. However, difficulties in gaining useful insights from vast data volumes from various sources is expected to hamper growth of the global big data as a service (BDaaS) market to a certain extent over the forecast period.
To learn more details about the Global Big Data as a Service (BDaaS) Market report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/big-data-as-a-service-market
The report projects the market is anticipated to grow at a significant rate owing to raid advancements and technological developments in the sector. The report offers strategic recommendations to the businesses and investors to capitalize on the lucrative growth opportunities. The report further provides a comprehensive analysis of the competitive landscape and provides complete coverage with regard to company profiles, product portfolio, revenue generation, financial standing, and market position. It also covers mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, product launches, brand promotions, collaborations, agreements, and partnerships, among others.
Key players in the market include:
International Business Machines Corporation, Oracle Corporation, Accenture plc, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Google LLC, Cloudera, Inc., Teradata Corporation, Dell Technologies Inc., CenturyLink, Inc., and SAP SE
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Asia Pacific
Emergen Research has segmented the global big data as a service (BDaaS) market on the basis of component, solution, deployment, end-use, and region:
- Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Solution Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Data Analytics-as-a-Service
- Deployment Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Private Cloud
- Public Cloud
- Hybrid Cloud
- End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Media and Entertainment
- IT & Telecom
- Retail & Consumer Goods
Big Data as a Service (BDaaS) Market Segmentation by Regions:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Objectives of the Report:
- Study of the global Big Data as a Service (BDaaS) market size by key regions, types, and applications with reference to historical data (2017-2019) and forecast (2021-2028)
- Industrial structure analysis of the Big Data as a Service (BDaaS) market by identification of various sub-segments
- Extensive analysis of key market players along with their SWOT analysis
- Competitive landscape benchmarking
- Analysis of Big Data as a Service (BDaaS) market based on growth trends, futuristic outlook, and contribution to the total growth of the market
- Analysis of drivers, constraints, opportunities, challenges, and risks in the global Big Data as a Service (BDaaS) market
- Comprehensive analysis of competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and other strategic alliances
Thank you for reading our report. If you have any requests for customization of the latest report, kindly get in touch with us. Our team will assist you and ensure the report is designed as per your requirements.
At Emergen Research, we believe in advancing with technology. We are a growing market research and strategy consulting company with an exhaustive knowledge base of cutting-edge and potentially market-disrupting technologies that are predicted to become more prevalent in the coming decade.