Important Message: Grammar & Ethics** Your article must be 100% unique, not a copy of a blog post and not a copy of your website. All articles that are coming from you must pass several plagiarism tests like https://www.copyscape.com/ ** Your grammar must be excellent**. If not, your article will not be published. Do not go to all of that work for an unpublished article. ** Unethical content will NOT be published**. Articleblock.com aims to stimulate productive conversations via articles. That being said, Articleblock.com will NOT accept articles, as deemed by the editor, that condone unethical practices.
- Articles that contain the following content are not allowed: No articles about pornography, hate, violence, racial, advocate against any individual or group, hacking, hunting, weapons, guns, alcohol, drugs, tobacco-related, e-cigs, vaping, steroids, escort services, sex toys, illegal, replica products, selling term papers or essays to college students, gambling, betting, illegal video streaming services, online pharmacies, viagra, diet pills, weight loss pills, supplements, penis enlargement, packers and movers, politics, religion, CBD, Kratom
- Don’t post derivative content Rewriting an article in multiple versions (article spinning) is not allowed. Your account will be deleted immediately.
Our ExpectationsBesides awesome grammar, your article must be original and purposeful. We are looking for great quality. In order for us to publish your article, you must be able to answer “yes” to these questions below. Ask yourself:
- Does my article provide a clear point? Is there a clear goal in writing this article? Make sure your topic is not too general.
- Have I precisely explained the importance of my article?
- Will the reader gain valuable information after they have read my article?
- Did I put evidence in my article to support the information I’m sharing? Statistics, a reference from a reliable source, examples.
- Is my writing clear and concise? Besides having impeccable grammar, does your article have great flow, interesting content, and is it easy to understand – not too much jargon?
- Does my article have original content – new information that does not already exist on the web? It must be unique, not a copy of a blog post and not a copy of your website. All articles that are coming from you must pass several plagiarism tests like http://www.copyscape.com/
The Skeleton of your Article + your Biography
- Length: Minimum 600 words. Ideally 800+ words.
- Image: One image that represents your article .jpeg or .png format, 1024×768 pixels minimum.
- Links: We accept 3 dofollow links in the article to credible source websites. A link title must match the actual landing page title. We use a “Recommend article” format for all links. We don’t allow links on keywords.
- Author biography: A nice description of the author having a maximum of 300 characters. The biography can include 2 dofollow links: 1 dofollow link to your personal social media profile, and 1 dofollow link to your homepage website, or client’s homepage website if you are writing on behalf of a company.
- Author social media image: your author image, not a company or product logo.